Lake Country Journal’s
2018 22nd ANNUAL PHOTO CONTEST
SUBMISSIONS DUE: September 30, 2018
All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., Sunday, September 30, 2018.
Who May Enter:
AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS OF ANY AGE—except for employees of LAKE COUNTRY JOURNAL or RANGE Inc., Range Printing, PrintRP, their immediate families, professional photographers (people who earn 50% or more of their income from photography), and regular photographic contributors to LCJ.
What To Enter:
1. All photographs must be taken in Minnesota and reflect Lake Country’s nature & lifestyle to qualify.
2. Photos must be taken by the entrant. Photos that have been previously published elsewhere are not eligible.
3. Cropped photos are eligible. We do not accept digitally altered photos. Adjustments to enhance the quality of a photograph are acceptable, such as exposure, brightness, contrast, etc.
5. LCJ reserves the right to disqualify photos deemed unacceptable.
6. All photos submitted become the property of Lake Country Journal and may be used for publishing or marketing purposes. Photo credits will be given appropriately.
7. Printed (paper) photographs will not be accepted. Digital entries only please.
How To Enter:
1. To submit photograph click the button above. (Enter from www.lakecountryjournal.com)
2. Submissions are limited to five (5) entries per person and must be submitted one at a time. All submissions are final, no photo exchanging allowed.
3. Photographs must be in JPEG format (.jpg) and less than 2MB in size (after compression).
1. The LCJ staff will conduct the judging.
2. There will be one Grand Prize, First Place, Second Place, and Third Place winner.
Ten Finalists will also be chosen.
3. Winning photos will be published in the February/March 2019 issue of LCJ. Winning photos will also appear on our website.
Grand Prize: $200
First Place: $150
Second Place: $100
Third Place: $75
10 Finalists: $50 VISA gift cards courtesy of our sponsor: Frandsen Bank & Trust
Winners will be notified in November, 2018. If you do not hear from us, your entry was not chosen as a winner for this year’s contest.